Faded Memories!!!
Memories were dangling,
From one end to another,
Like branches of trees,
Along with wind & Bird’s feather…
Word’s won’t be enough,
I knew that earlier,
If I have to convey my love,
I will have to shade away my fear…
In this chaos of feeling,
I was shaky but still,
My love remained untold,
Though I had deepest will…
She went away as,
NO CONFESSION was my crime,
I stood hopelessly with no clue,
As, I had just lost my time…
May be,she remained silent,
For me, to break the ice,
I was just foolish statue,
Fearing to throw final dice…
Enough was all that,
She showed me her back,
Book of love was unopened,
Which, later I had to pack…
I had patience….dear,
Waited for three years,
Just a month late was I,
Finally shaded some tears………
Pankaj Ulhas Kanade
21/01/2010.
awesome..and really touching yaar..keep writing buddy..
ReplyDeleteVry touchy..........
ReplyDelete:)
Nice re